Magnolia Greens 2021 Junior Golf Team
As PGA Junior League Golf is the key youth initiative of PGA REACH, the PGA of America’s charitable foundation, the program is committed to limiting cost as the barrier to entry for youth and golf. To request further information regarding scholarship availability, please contact PGAREACH@pgahq.com.
- Boys and girls 13 & under (8/1 cutoff) *CONTACT US FOR 17U TEAM
- 10-12 players per team
- Season mid March through May
- 6 matches and 10-15 practices
- $225 (see below for scholarship availability)
Players will receive:
- (2) PGA JLG team home & away golf jerseys
- draw string bag
- bag tag
- flag stickers…after winning a 3 hole segment!
Teams will play a best ball format scoring three holes at a time with substitutes and for nine holes. Great fun format!Join The Team!
Jr. PGA League Golf Also Includes:
Practice privileges, Group instructional sessions & Weekly team practices
Other teams we will compete with:
Cape Fear Country Club, Porter’s Neck Country Club, Country Club of Landfall & First Tee of Greater Wilmington